Benzodiazepines (Benzos) are highly addictive drugs that can cause serious side effects or severe withdrawal symptoms. As such, a person trying to quit need comprehensive care from a benzo addiction treatment center in Oklahoma. A full program may require full detox, inpatient or outpatient rehab, and aftercare such as an alumni program.
Landmark Recovery offers treatment for all addiction to all types of benzos. Regardless of the severity of your addiction, there is hope for recovery through professional care. To find out more about our treatment options, feel free to contact our benzo addiction treatment center. We can get you started with your treatment plan today.
There are currently dozens of brand names and generic benzo products on the market today. While the majority of people who use benzos do so for medicinal purposes, some also use the ingredients in combination with recreational substances. Some of the most common benzos that patients use include:
Brand names include MScontin, Duragesic, Oxycontin, Vicodin, Ambien, sonata, or Lunesta. Doctors often prescribe benzos to help clients manage pain, anxiety, or insomnia. Most people become addicted to benzos because of the euphoric or relaxed feeling they produce.
Treatment for Benzo Addiction
Landmark Recovery offers full-scale treatment for benzo addiction at our benzo addiction treatment center in Oklahoma. Treatment includes:
- Detoxification: Detox is the first step in helping you achieve lasting recovery. We provide medication-assisted detox, as well as a full staff, comfortable facilities, and 24/7 emergency care. We can help you get through detox safely and prepare you for rehab. With professional help, you are more likely to complete detox successfully.
- Rehabilitation: Whether you need residential, partial, or outpatient treatment, we have the facilities, staff, and programs to meet your needs. We can assess your condition to determine the level of care you require and help you develop a rehab plan that motivates you to meet your goals.
- Aftercare: Aftercare is available to help you transition back into normal life once you complete rehab. You can tap into our alumni program, AA support groups, or SMART Recovery program. You can also continue your sessions with your therapist if you desire. Aftercare helps you avoid relapse and promotes lifelong recovery.
Individual and Group Therapy Available
When you are recovering from benzo addiction, you need as many tools, resources, and perspectives as possible to give you insight. You can experience valuable learning moments in both individual and group therapy.
During individual therapy, you get one-on-one time with a treatment specialist. This presents an opportunity for you to speak candidly about your struggles and learn more about yourself. You and your specialist engage in talk therapy while going through a range of activities designed to address your addiction and any mental health issues you are struggling with.
During group therapy, you have the opportunity to interact with others who are also on the road to recovery. You can share your thoughts and struggles while listening to insight and thoughts from those in the group. Most sessions are guided by a qualified therapist who helps everyone in the group equally. Therapy sessions may include therapy such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Holistic treatment
Learn More About Our Benzo Addiction Treatment Center
Get started with your treatment today at Landmark Recovery. Our benzo addiction treatment center is focused on helping those who struggle with benzo abuse and problems with similar medication. Call 405.494.4239 to find out more about your treatment options. At Landmark Recovery, we are dedicated to helping you achieve lifelong recovery.