Our goal is to connect addicts with their peers to create a strong support network reinforced with quality care. Through a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapy, we offer long-term care that promotes a lifelong recovery. To find out more about our LGBTQ addiction treatment center in Oklahoma, contact Landmark Recovery today.
Substance abuse and addiction rates are traditionally high among those in the LGBTQ community. For this reason, Landmark Recovery’s LGBTQ treatment center provides services that meet the needs of individuals in this demographic. We offer programs that address addiction, harassment, violence, stigmatization, trauma, and abuse.
Just like men, women, teenagers, or adults, the more specialized treatment a demographic receives, the higher their chances of achieving lasting recovery. Those who self-identify as transgender, bisexual, or homosexual face specific challenges that need to be addressed through targeted therapy when they experience dependency on drugs or alcohol.
Landmark Recovery offers comprehensive treatment for LGBTQ clients, including:
- Trauma therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Holistic therapy
Each type of therapy is geared toward the needs of the client and addresses issues specific to being bisexual, homosexual, or transgender. Our dedicated staff has the training and experience necessary to handle LGBTQ issues.
Treatment Options Available for LGBTQ
If you are looking for specialized treatment, Landmark Recovery provides a range of services designed to help you heal in all areas of your life. Our most common treatments include:
- Evidence-Based Treatment (EBT): Evidence-based treatment (EBT) encompasses scientifically sound programs that are based on previous successful outcomes. Through a combination of research and client observation, we embrace treatment that has proven results and is backed by the addiction treatment community. We use EBT as our primary form of treatment.
- Holistic Therapy: Holistic therapy is a non-medical form of treatment that complements your primary care. The focus of holistic therapy at Landmark Recovery is to stimulate harmony between the mind, body, and spirit. It includes therapies such as yoga, mindfulness, guided meditation, exercise, spiritual therapy, or nutrition.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): Medication-assisted treatment is the use of medication in conjunction with behavioral therapy and counseling. We use MAT to help you recover from addiction to opioids or other substances. Our treatments are FDA-approved and safe to use. Furthermore, you will not transition from one addiction to another.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Services: We offer several types of inpatient and outpatient services, such as residential treatment, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient services. The type of service you choose may depend on what level of care and supervision you require to ensure a successful recovery.
Self-Management and Recovery Training (SMART)
Our LGBTQ addiction treatment center offers SMART recovery as a way to promote long-term sobriety. As an alternative to a traditional 12-step program (AA), you learn a variety of skills that help you cope with your cravings and while staying motivated to live a life free of addiction.
The SMART program is designed to help you manage your thoughts and behaviors while living a balanced life. You can overcome your addiction on various levels while completing rehab and engaging in aftercare. The program promotes long-term recovery while minimizing the chances of relapse.
Learn More About Our LGBTQ Addiction Treatment Center
Landmark Recovery is dedicated to helping you live life without drugs and alcohol. Our LGBTQ addiction treatment center in Oklahoma is designed for people like you. Regardless of the severity of your addiction, you can start your road to recovery today. Call 405.494.4239 to discuss your addiction, get answers to your questions, and go over your treatment options.